The Fullwood Lab combines both wet-lab and dry-lab expertise, and collaborations with clinicians in terms of understanding normal haematopoiesis and leukemia, to promote precision cancer medicine.
Current Lab Members (in order of joining the lab)
- Dr. Melissa J. Fullwood. From 2012. Principal Investigator.
- Mr. Cao Fan. From 2013. Bioinformatics Research Assistant and PhD student.
- Ms. Goh Yufen. From 2015. Senior Lab Executive (RNA Epigenomics Core).
- Ms. Jia Qi Tng. From 2015. Lab Executive
- Ms. Yan Ping Loh. From 2016. Lab Executive.
- Dr Luay Aswad. From 2016. Post-Doctoral Fellow.
- Mr Yi Xiang See. From 2017. PhD student.
- Mr Oscar Fu. From 2017. Lab Executive
- Ms Wee Nih Fam. From 2017. Senior Lab Executive (RNA Epigenomics Core).
- Dr Deepak Babu. From 2017. Post-Doctoral Fellow.
- Mr Benny Wang. From 2017. PhD student.
- Ms Lingshi Kong. From 2017. PhD student.
- Dr Sukru Gulluoglu. From 2017. Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Dr Sambhavi. From 2017. Post-Doctoral Fellow
Co-supervised PhD students: Yichao Cai and Shikhar Saxena
2017 Lab Photo